Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tell me why I don't like Mondays

I'm heading to band practice and feeling particularily uninspired. The pates de fruit fiasco made it's way encore into my life after I tried resurecting the recipe using lichee fruit and peach. Although I made a valient effort, it again ended in a mushy gooey mess:(. I don't think I'll be cooking fruit again any time soon.

On the other hand, I finished liz's hat ( which is a nicer dupe of the entrelac hat) and am on to making Gary's fingerless mitts. Also a fairly uninspiring project, I'm starting to get antsy for doing something challenging.

I looked up some tesselations online and I think the mitts that I plan on making for myself will be based on some sort of pattern like that.

I also finished Szabo's baby sophisticate... Need to find me some good buttons though. Feeling unproductive... Need to take a day off work for some mental health/ crafty productiveness.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment